Monday, February 14, 2011

Jill Grunewald: All She Asked For Was A Sign

Before I introduce our first storyteller, Jill Grunewald, we must first take a moment to thank her husband, Mark, who has graciously supported Jill in telling a scintillating little story about the fellow she almost married. But didn't. Thanks to a little sign the universe provided, which you'll hear all about on February 14.

But for now, you'll have to settle for our own Hot Dish brand of exclusive interview with Jill, conducted over a little thing called electronic mail! Behold, our questions, and her revealing answers.

Hot Dish: If you could change one thing about the Twin Cities, what would it be?
Jill: We need a gluten free donut shop. But I don't want to start one.

HD: So... why aren't you living in New York?
Jill: I left there so I could meet my awesome husband. I just didn't know it at the time.

HD: In what way have you become your parents?
Jill: When preparing a meal, I often say, "I don't know how good this will be," just like my mom.

HD: What do you spend money on without even thinking about it?
Jill: Good food! And lots of it.

HD: Finally, please provide a haiku that describes your current domestic situation.
Jill:
Mark Rudy Pippy
Husband and two kitty cats
Sweet Longfellow life


Thanks, Jill! To hear Jill's story, join us on February 14 for our very first Hot Dish. Tickets on sale very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment